Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Swedish VS Deep Tissue Massages | Al rigga Massage Best in Dubai| ☎ 00971561351222

 Swedish VS  Deep Tissue Massages | Al rigga Massage Best in Dubai| ☎ 00971561351222


While the most commonly requested massage is the Swedish variety, deep tissue massages are best for small muscle injuries and chronic muscle problems, but that's not the only way these two versions of massage are different.

Deep tissue massage, as the name would imply, focuses on deeper tissue structures of muscles, and massage therapists apply deep tissue massage will apply a strong, constant pressure against the muscle until it pushes back and relaxes, providing relief to deep areas of tension in specific muscles.

Deep tissue massages are better than Swedish massages for treating sports injuries, soreness from poor posture (sitting at a desk all day), and chronic spasms, but Swedish massages are often more comprehensive and relaxing than deep tissue massages.

7 comments:

  1. Massage near me Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. massage centre in singapore

    ReplyDelete